The Air BP Carnet Card is a trading account that offers the modern aircraft operator many convenient features
- access to a national network of more than 60 refuelling locations
- access to Air BP’s 24-hour Carnet-operated self-service dispensers
- concise monthly statement
- a contact number and a team of committed general aviation staff to help with any inquiries
- a network-wide commitment to the highest standards of quality and safety.
How it works
- swipe it at an Air BP dispenser, which produces a receipt noting the date, Carnet Card number and volume of fuel dispensed
- an Air BP Airfield Representative details the transaction on a hand-held computer and the pilot is given a printed receipt
- an Air BP Airfield Representative details the transaction on a manual delivery docket and gives the pilot a copy
Complete and post to:
GPO Box 5222BB
Melbourne VIC 3001
Or call the Air BP Customer Service Team on 1300 1300 27 for an application form to be sent to you.
Updating Card Details
As an existing Carnet Card customer, you may need to organise a replacement card, your aircraft details may have changed, or your card may be lost or damaged.
Replacement Air BP Carnet cards can be ordered by calling the Air BP Customer Service team on 1300 1300 27.