Automotive transmission fluids
Autran TO-4 Range (410, 430, 440, 450 and 460)
Autran TO-410 and Autran TO-430 also meet the Allison C-4 specification for use in Allison automatic transmissions. Autran TO-460 is a specified SAE 60 monograde final drive fluid for caterpillar final drives and differentials which specify the use of Caterpillar TO-4 in high ambient temperatures. Autran TO-450 is also suitable for use in manual gearboxes specifying an SAE50 engine oil or an SAE 90 gear oil up to API GL-3 performance.
SAE 10, 30, 40, 50, 60. Komatsu Micro Clutch, Caterpillar TO-4
• Caterpillar drive train components.
• Komatsu driver train and hydraulics.
• Allison automatic transmissions.
• Suitable for use in many other heavy duty transmissions and final drives.
• Note: NOT recommended for on-highway transmission applications
API GL-4, SAE 80W, Meets Allison C-4 requirements, Ford New Holland FN HA-2C-201.00, John Deere JDM J2-A, J20C, M/F M1127B, 1129A, M1141, M1143, Ford ESEN M2C 134HD, M2C 86B, M2C 41B
• Suitable for use in a wide range of tractors, harvesters and other farm equipment plus some industrial machinery
• The product provides the necessary extreme pressure properties and film strength for good gear lubrications for manual or power-shift transmissions
• Provides optimum frictional characteristics necessary for the effective operation of oil-immersed clutches, brakes and fluid couplings and some final drives
Transmission Oil S-CD 50
SAE 50 (SAE 90 gear viscosity), API GL-3, MIL-L-2104C (Transmissions), MIL-L-46152B (Transmissions)
• Approved for use in Eaton/Fuller Transmissions (Roadranger) and is covered by their extended warranty where it is mandatory to use an approved synthetic product
• Also approved by Rockwell for their transmissions