BP Angola’s 2016 sustainability report provides an overview of BP Angola’s activities and investments, including a focus on our employees, partners, communities and social investment initiatives.
The report includes information on how we are:
- Growing production through relentless focus on operating efficiency.
- Training, developing and promoting Angolan nationals to senior level positions.
- Improving personal and process safety performance.
- Testing and enhancing our spill preparedness and response capabilities through a major oil spill response exercise involving 135 people including employees, partners, government officials and regulators.
- Managing our operations to help drive improvements in our environmental performance.
- Building the capability of local companies and creating strategic partnerships for institutional and social development.
- Implementing corporate social responsibilities (CSR) programmes in the areas of education, enterprise development and institutional capability, as well as a number of health initiatives.