BP Angola's 2015 sustainability report provides a summary of our safety, environmental and social performance across a range of indicators
The report includes information on how we are:
- Growing production through relentless focus on operating efficiency.
- Training, developing and promoting Angolan nationals.
- Improving personal and process safety performance.
- Implementing corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes in the areas of education, enterprise development and institutional capability, as well as a number of health initiatives.
- Building the capability of local companies and creating strategic partnerships for institutional and social development.
- Managing our operations to help drive improvements in our environmental performance.
- Testing and enhancing our oil spill preparedness and response capabilities.