BP’s sustainability report provides an overview of our approach and performance on key sustainability issues
2015 Sustainability Report and highlights
Our sustainability reporting looks at the impact of our business on the environment, the societies and the economies where we operate:
- BP’s view on the energy challenge: meeting growing demand for secure, affordable energy while addressing issues such as climate change.
- How we are working to help make sure our business is sustainable - commercially, environmentally and in a lower-carbon future.
- Q&As with BP subject matter experts on topics such as our US Lower 48 onshore business, cybersecurity, managing methane emissions and human rights in the supply chain.
- How we contribute to economies through our core business activities as well as through our social investments.
- How we are working to create and maintain a safe operating culture.
- How BP is taking steps to mitigate environmental and social impacts.
- Data on our safety, environmental and social performance, along with our key performance indicators in these areas.
BP's sustainability report 2015 is also available in Russian. Previous years' reports are available in additional languages in the report archive.