BP Gas Marketing - Gas Monetisation, Balancing and Price Risk Management Services
BP is a well established participant in the UK gas market. Through the need to monetise our BP equity production, we have built up industry leading logistics capability. Our customers can benefit from this same capability and experience through our gas monetisation services. The core of our offer is an efficient and responsive gas logistics team, supported by highly experienced account managers and back office personnel. This allows us to manage all aspects of bringing gas to market from liaison with the terminal operators, through the National Transmission System and into the traded markets. We are able to offer a wide variety of contract pricing options allowing you to achieve a price for your gas that fits with your company's requirements.
Route to Market Services:
- Field, beach or NBP purchase
- Transparent pricing; gas market or other index
- NTS entry capacity management
- Seller or buyer nomination
- Any terminal with no limitations on minimum or maximum flow rates
- 24 hour/365 day operations support
- Coordination of all nominations and communications with terminal operations
- Management of interfaces with CVA and national Grid
- Options to manage within day balancing risk
- Hedging and Price risk management tools
- Beach to Trading hub swaps
All services are designed to meet customer requirements, and implemented using the experience and expertise of the BPGM team. For further enquiries and details please contact: Julie.Westlake@uk.bp.com Tel: +44 207 948 4248 BP Gas Marketing Limited (BPGM) is a wholly owned affiliate of the BP Group and the trading arm of BP's European Gas Trading business unit. BPGM is one of the leading players in the UK gas market and also provides gas management services to third party customers.