BP Visco 5000 FE 5W-30 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a premium quality synthetic engine oil.
What is it for?
It is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo charged and intercooled where the manufacturer recommends ACEA A1/B1(or earlier) or Ford WSS-M2C913-B for additional fuel economy benefits.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
BP Visco 5000 FE 5W-30 meets the following specifications*:
- ACEA A5/B5
- API SM/CF
- ILSAC GF-4
- Ford WSS-M2C913-C
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
- ACEA A5/B5 for additional Fuel Economy benefits cars and extended service intervals in gasoline and diesel engines
- API SM for gasoline engines
- API CF for diesel engines
- ILSAC GF-4 for API SM gasoline engine oils with additional fuel efficiency capability
Car Manufacturer Specifications
It is also approved against Ford specification WSS-M2C913-C for additional fuel economy benefits in Ford engines used in all current Ford cars plus many Volvo, Jaguar and Land-Rover.
Benefits for Business Customers
BP Visco 5000 FE 5W-30 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- Suitable for a wide range of engine types and applications
- Reduced inventory costs
Benefits for Consumers
BP Visco 5000 FE 5W-30 offers the following benefits:
- Significant fuel economy benefits above industry standard limits for ACEA A/B categories and API/ILSAC requirements for fuel efficient lubricants
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Comprehensive engine protection
- Reduced harmful emissions
- Outstanding fuel efficiency