Visco 7000 C 5W-40 with CleanGuard™ Engine Protection Technology is a Super Premium fully synthetic engine oil.
What is it for?
It offers ultimate engine cleanliness. Its new formulation offers outstanding protection for gasoline and diesel engines. Also it fulfills the new ACEA-08 A3/B4/C3 and GM dexos 2 Specifications.
BP Visco products are not available in the UK.
Visco 7000C 5W-40 meets the following specifications*:
- ACEA A3/B4, C3
- API SN/CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB-Approval 229.31/229.51
- VW 502 00/ 505 00
- Fiat 9.55535-S2
- General Motors dexos 2**
For specific car recommendations please use our product selector.
*Always consult your vehicle handbook.
**Developed for engines requiring GM dexos 2 engine oil performance; this product may also be used where GM LL-A-025 or LL-B-025 products were originally specified.
Benefits for Business Customers
Visco 7000 C 5W-40 offers the following benefits for workshops, distributors or retailers:
- More cars served – less inventory, less mistakes
- Higher quality through upgraded formulations
- Research based label design – easy to navigate, easy to sell
Benefits for Consumers
Visco 7000 C 5W-40 offers the following benefits:
- Ultimate engine cleanliness
- Proves its quality with a new formulation
- Fulfills the new ACEA-08 A3/B4/C3 and GM dexos 2 specifications
- Meets the needs of modern Diesel cars equipped with Diesel Particulate Filters
- Offers outstanding protection