1. This promotion is open to all Nectar collectors resident in the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over who make a Qualifying Purchase between 5th January and 31st March 2017
2. Qualifying Purchases include any purchase on which Nectar points can be earned with a Nectar card at all participating BP petrol stations which display details of this promotion. Nectar points are not available on the following products and do not therefore constitute a qualifying purchase for this promotion: M&S branded goods, tobacco and related products, baby milk, postage stamps, lottery tickets, utility cards and phone/top-up cards.
3. A full list of participating sites can be found at www.bp.com
4. Prizes will only be awarded to the registered account holder of the Nectar card presented at the time of the Qualifying Purchase.
5. The prizes available in this promotion are: Over 86 million Nectar points to be won in prize denominations of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 86 prizes of 100,000 Nectar points. The points total prize fund is based on average historical transaction numbers and a 1 in 5 chance for all qualifying purchases. Actual total prize fund value may vary if actual transaction numbers are lower or higher than historical average calculated at date of going to print.
6. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives available. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
8. Prize winners are determined randomly over the duration of the promotional period so that on average there is 1 in 5 chance of winning for all qualifying purchases. A receipt will print at the till point confirming when a Nectar points prize has been won. Prizes of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 100,000 will be awarded automatically and should appear on winners’ Nectar account within 7 days.
9. Any Nectar collector who has received a receipt confirming their award but has not received the prize indicated within the time frames detailed above should contact the BP Careline on 0800 402402.
10. Participants in this promotion should ensure that their Nectar card is registered with Nectar and includes current address details.
11. One entry to promotion per Nectar transaction. A singular or multiple product purchase constitutes a single qualifying transaction.
12. No purchase necessary (NPN) available to Northern Ireland residents only. To enter this promotion without making a Qualifying Purchase, simply send your name, address and full Nectar card number to BP Promotions, BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1ES, to arrive on or before 31st March 2017. Entries limited to one per day and any prizes awarded are subject to the full promotional terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any NPN application that is lost (post or otherwise).
Damaged, defaced, mutilated or illegible or incomplete NPN applications will be invalid. Proof of posting will not be regarded as proof of receipt.
13. Employees of the Promoter, Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd, Alakazam Ltd and the Comarch Group or any subsidiary, third party company or agency directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion may only participate in this promotion when being issued Nectar points on personal purchases. All parties reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this promotion at any stage in the event of exceptional circumstances.
15. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
16. The Promoter’s decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Promoter and Data Controller is BP Oil UK Limited, 500-600 Witan Gate, Central Milton Keynes MK9 1ES.