Let us say thank you with Nectar
Nectar is the UK’s most popular loyalty programme. 50% of households have joined up, collecting Nectar points on their everyday shopping at over 500 locations and then spending them on a huge variety of treats. We’d like to help you collect as many points as possible, to enjoy as many treats as possible. You’ll earn Nectar points on every litre of fuel you purchase at BP, plus on your shopping inside the store (at participating stores). So next time you fancy a little reward, it should be green lights all the way.
A quick guide to Nectar
Nectar at BP
How to collect points at BP
You can collect Nectar points at participating BP petrol stations by:
- Buying fuel.
- Shopping in BP Connect and BP Express stores.
- Shopping in other selected petrol stations (check in store for details).
You’ll collect 1 point per litre on fuel and 2 points per £1 spent in the shop. (Terms and conditions apply. Points cannot be earned on M&S branded goods.)
What if I’ve forgotten my Nectar card?
Don’t worry – simply ask for a Nectar IOU voucher. Hand the voucher to a BP cashier within 14 days and the points will be added to your account.
BP Nectar Terms & Conditions
Points can be collected on fuel and shop spend. Nectar points cannot be earned on tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up, lottery and M&S branded goods. Nectar points can be collected on shop goods in the majority of BP sites - see in store for confirmation. Nectar points cannot be earned on Bunker fuel transactions.
Till Voucher Terms & Conditions
See our Till Voucher Terms & Conditions.
What is Nectar?
- Collect Nectar points on your everyday shopping and spend them on a huge range of treats, ranging from days out to magazine subscriptions, cinema tickets and even holidays.
- You can collect Nectar points at over 500 places in the UK, including retail partners and via nectar.com/shoponline.
- To make sure you don’t miss out on any great bonus points offers, remember to register your Nectar card.
- 500 points is worth £2.50 at a wide range of partners. Look out for Nectar’s double value offers where 500 points = £5.
How to join
Joining online takes just a few minutes and your card will be posted directly to you. If you prefer, you can request a handy Nectar key tag from My account after you’ve joined.
Simply pick up a pack in store – there’ll be a Nectar card tucked inside so you can start collecting straight away. To register your card, visit the Nectar website or complete and return the freepost form included with the pack.
More from Nectar
The Nectar Thank You Machine was sent out on the road a few months ago to say Thanks a Million to Nectar members. And then a certain pop star turned up…
Thanks a Million!
Pixie Lott helps show how rewarding being a part of Nectar can be!