We are working with partners who share our vision of what major projects like Tangguh can achieve, and match our commitment to quality and high standards in every aspect of our operations.
Tangguh LNGThrough our ownership shares in production-sharing contracts, BP has a 37.16% interest in Tangguh. Our partners are:
- MI Berau B.V (held by Mitsubishi Corporation and INPEX Corporation), with 16.30%
- CNOOC Muturi Limited and CNOOC Wiriagar Overseas Limited with 13.90%
- Nippon Oil Exploration (Berau), Ltd (held by Nippon Oil Exploration Limited and Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation) with12.23%
- KG Berau/KG Wiriagar (held by Kanematsu Corporation, Overseas Petroleum Corporation, a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd., and Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation) with 10.0%
- LNG Japan Corporation (equally owned by Sumitomo Corporation and Sojitz Corporation) with 7.35%
- Talisman 3.06%