At BP, you will enjoy working in an environment where safety, quality and innovation are encouraged at all levels, in the pursuit of performance excellence in the mechanical and instrument/electrical fields.
Tradespeople will be involved in inspecting, testing, commissioning and maintaining of refinery plant and systems.
Besides a recognized trade qualification, other experience and qualities which are also important include:
- Previous experience in an industrial environment
- Comfortable to work in an ever-changing environment
- Interpersonal skills and Influence - Can communicate with positive personal impact and influence
- Drive - Able to go beyond what the situation requires and act before being asked. Able to identify and seize opportunities. An underlying concern for doing things better and more efficiently.
- Thinking - can analyse and synthesise experience, observations and information to evaluate options and identify patterns and future possibilities
- Working Together - Able to shift strategies and accept other viewpoints.