Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Vanellus Multifeet 15W-40 is a high-performance engine oil that is recommended for use in most diesel engines fitted to light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles in more modern feets. It may be used in normally aspirated and turbocharged diesel and petrol engines, providing excellent protection even under the most arduous conditions.
- Extended oil drain capability
- Engine wear protection under extreme conditions
- Suitable for engines with exhaust gas reticulation (EGR)
- Carries major OEM approvals
- API CI-4 / SL
- ACEA E3 / E5 / E7
- MB-Approval 228.3
- MAN M3275
- Volvo VDS-2
- Cummins 20076 / 20077
- Caterpillar ECF-2
Vanellus Multigrade Classic is a diesel engine multigrade lubricant designed for use in European, American and Japanese vehicles in mixed feets. It provides high levels of engine cleanliness and wear protection in turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines under arduous conditions. It is also suitable for use in petrol engines.
- Engine cleanliness
- Soot handling capability
- Engine wear protection
- Suitable for petrol engines
- API CH-4 / SJ
- ACEA E2
- Volvo VDS
- Cummins 20076
Vanellus Multigrade 25W-50 is recommended for use in turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines, for both on- and off-highway vehicles. It is particularly suitable for high mileage or older engines which are out of warranty, where high oil pressure is required, and for engines experiencing excessive fuel dilution.
- Exceptional oil consumption control on worn engines
- Exceptional tolerance to fuel dilution
- Viscosity highly suitable for harsh African conditions
The Vanellus Monograde range of oils are mineral-based monograde diesel engine oils recommended for use in diesel engines fitted to light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, on-highway trucks, off-road construction vehicles and civil engineering equipment that require a monograde oil.
- Engine cleanliness
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Protection against low temperature sludge formation