We have been implementing BP Bursary program since 2007 to sponsor students who are interested in pursuing oil and gas related studies. In 2012, we provide opportunities for students of all the universities in Azerbaijan within the program.
First year students with the top admission score (TQDK- The State Students Admission Commission) to the below mentioned categories will be selected for the program and notified by BP representative.
As an award the selected students will be offered 10-month free technical English language course provided by Language Services Direct.
WHO IS IT FOR?Program is open to citizens of Azerbaijan who are in their first year of study under the following categories at Azerbaijani universities:
- Gas and Oil field (Oil and gas engineering, Oil and gas equipment engineering, Mining engineering specialties).
- Geological exploration (Geological engineering, Hydrogeology engineering, Geophysics engineering specialties).
- Corrosion and inspection (Chemistry, Materials engineering specialties).
- Instrument and control (Technological facilities and equipment engineering, Instrumental engineering, Automation of industrial processes specialties).
- Electrical (Electrical engineering, Electro-energetic engineering specialties).
- Chemical engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Engineering systems and pipeline building engineering.