Multi-functional crankcase fluid
Energol OE-HT 30Energol OE-HT 30 is recommended for the main system lubrication of all low speed crosshead engines including the new generation cam-less engines featuring full electronic control such as the Wartsila RT-flex engine and the MAN B&W ‘electronic’ engine. These technologies depend to a significant extent on hydraulic systems and for convenience use the engine system oil as the hydraulic fluid. Energol OE-HT 30 has the required load-carrying properties for this additional function.
Main performance features:
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability to minimize oil degradation at high piston undercrown temperatures
- Detergency to minimize the formation of piston undercrown deposits with oil cooled pistons
- Centrifugibility to enable removal of water and insoluble particulate contamination
- Alkalinity to provide protection against the corrosive effects of acidic combustion products
- High anti-wear properties to FZG load stage 12 for hydraulic fluid performance
- Excellent anti-rust performance
Energol OE-HT 30 is approved for use by major marine crosshead diesel engine manufacturers world-wide.