Advanced technical service
Key elements of the technical offer - advanced services
Beyond the core technical services we have designed a wide range of advanced technical services to meet your specific needs:
- We ensure your equipment reliability with a range of advanced and specialist Enercare™ Used Oil Analysis (available at competitive market rates) as a proactive approach to maintaining equipment and preventing expensive breakdowns
- Predict and Detecta services for mission critical equipment and condition monitoring
- Specialist Stern Tube (meets all major classifcation society requirements) and Hydraulic System analysis
- Grade comparison list allowing you to order your main grades straight away while your lubrication schedules are being compiled
- Purifier optimisation programme ensures correct temperature, flow rates and operation.
- Synthetics trade up programme to increase the reliability of your equipment and reduce oil change intervals (within OEM guidelines and recommendations)
- We will answer your technical queries on the same or next working day as they are received. In all cases you will have confirmation that your technical query is being dealt with
- Enhanced ship visit programmes can be arranged to help ship’s staff with data collection for vessel specific monitoring programmes
- BP Marine can assist you to develop tailor-made programmes to optimise your fleet’s lubrication needs.
- Fuels technical and environmental advice - leading the way for a cleaner future to comply with tighter legislation
- Ship Managers Work Bench compliments BP Marine’s three existing Enercare™ Used Oil Analysis services with our on-line used oil monitoring tool. Quick, convenient, and delivered directly to your office based computer
What we stand forBP supplies products that meet many of the everyday needs of people and businesses. Being ultimately responsible for the materials we produce, we work to ensure that our products have a positive impact on customers, employees, shareholders, society and environment.
We stay connected throughout the lifecycle of our products, from conception, development and manufacturing through marketing, distribution, use, and drum returns. We regularly conduct high quality research to explore the health, safety and environmental effects of our products. We share the results with employees, contractors, customers, governments and the public as part of our leadership role in helping industry and consumers to handle our products safely, reduce costs, use fewer resources, reduce emissions and improve performance.