Energol GR-XP 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680Energol GR-XP is a range of oils intended for use in heavily loaded spur, bevel and helical gears, either splash or forced feed lubricated.
Main performance features:
- High thermal stability allowing intermittent bulk operating temperatures up to 120ºC
- Attention-free operation between standard overhauls even at high temperatures and in adverse conditions
- Maximum protection against corrosion and wear
- Extreme pressure properties exceeding FZG 12th stage
Approved by, or meets the specification requirements of, major gear manufacturers.
Energear HT 80W-90Energear HT grades are high performance heavy duty multi grade gear lubricants.
Energear HT grades are designed as complete dnveline lubricants for use in all types of automotive gear boxes, axles and final drives, including hypoid axles and synchronised manual transmissions. Energear HT grades are suitable for commercial vehicles, passenger cars, agricultural and construction equipment, dependent on the viscosity grade required.
Main Performance Features:
- Complete driveline application, allowing rationalisation of lubrication stocks and minimising risk of misapplication.
- Excellent wear protection under the most severe load conditions allowing longer component life.
- Low temperature fluidity ensuring adequate supply of lubricant to critical components in cold start up conditions allowing longer component life.
- Inhibition of corrosion and foam.
- Improved thermal stability compared to conventional gear oils, coupled with superior synchromesh compatibility and durability allow drain intervals to be extended, resulting in lower maintenance costs.
- API GL-4 and 5. MT-i. •API GL-1, 2,3. 4& 5.
- ZF TE-ML 02B. 058, 12B, 16F, 17B, 19C. • ZF TE-ML 02B, OSA, 12E, 16C, 17B, 19B
- MAN 3343 ML.
- Scania STO 1:0.
Castrol EPX 80W-90EPX 80W-90 is an extreme pressure, multigrade gear lubricant designed for service in gearboxes, differentials and finaldrives, requiring a hypoid or extreme pressure lubricant.
EPX 80W-90 was developed for the lubricationof spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, but is also suitable for the lubrication of manual transmissions where the manufacturer recommends the use of an oil to API GL5.
This oils meets the requirements of: ZF TE-ML 05A, 16B, 17B, 19B
EPX 80W-90 provides excellent protection to gears operating under the most severe service conditions and over a wide range of operating temperatures. It is designed to withstand high rubbing speeds and tooth pressures normally associated with hypoid gear sets, preventing welding, scuffing and galling of the gear teeth at their contact points.