Fuel Card Security
- Whatever the size of your fleet, you can easily control the use of fuel cards 24/7 through BP AccountManager.
- As soon as you report online that a card is lost or stolen, its usage is blocked and the liability for subsequent transactions transfers to BP.
- You can limit the type of products bought on a fuel card – the Online Authorisation system ensures that only permitted products are bought.
- BP PLUS Fuel Cards are PIN-enabled. You can change the PIN at any time through BP AccountManager.
- The Online Authorisation system protects your fuel card security at all times, with multiple anti-fraud checks on every transaction.
- You can use the reporting functionality of BP PLUS Online Services to spot and prevent fraud.
- BP Alerts watches every card – even when you can’t - and promptly advises you when a fuel card is used at a time or place that is not allowed.
BP AlertsAn integral part of BP PLUS Online Services. You decide how your cards should be used and BP Alerts will monitor and advise you - by email or SMS - when those limits are breached.
BP Alerts also checks the quality of drivers’ odometer readings so you can easily calculate fuel consumption.
Any card or group of cards can have an Alert assigned, according to your needs.
- Location Alert – by country, UK region or specific sites
- Site Type Alert – by motorway or non-bunker sites
- Odometer Readings Alert – by distance you specify between fuel pick-ups
- Day and Time Alert – by any day of the week and by time
- Card Spend Alert - by daily, weekly or monthly spend limit