BP Business Fuel card
More control with BP PLUS Online Services
BP AccountManager - your primary tool for managing fuel spendThis 24-hour system is at the heart of BP PLUS Online Services. Our most comprehensive online fuel card system yet.
- Transparency - See every transaction - invoiced or un-invoiced - made with every business fuel card. Download details into Excel and have data emailed to you.
- Security - Set and manage PINs for cards and enable BP Alerts to monitor card use.
- Contact - Stay in touch with your fleet with a feature that lets you text drivers direct from your computer.
- Fleet Management - Set each card’s functionality; order new and replacement cards; and manage your cost centres in a couple of keystrokes.
- Protection - Report your cards lost or stolen 24/7.
This free service reduces paper handling and is a more secure method of delivering and storing invoices. Not to mention that e-billing is much more environmentally friendly than paper invoicing. In addition to the HMRC approved VAT summary invoice, transaction details are provided in an Excel or CSV format allowing for faster and easier analysis of fuel spend.
Switching to paperless billing is straightforward. Existing customers simply need to email email@example.com to get the service set up. The invoices are VAT compatible – all you need to do is send a letter to your local HMRC tax office, notifying them that you wish to receive invoices electronically. We even provide a letter template to make the transition as painless as possible.