BP is statutorily required to prepare and distribute the following documents:
- Annual Report and Form 20-F - this document constitutes the Annual Report and Accounts in accordance with UK requirements and the Annual Report on Form 20-F in accordance with US requirements.
- Summary Review - this is a shorter summarised version of the Annual Report and Form 20-F that conforms to UK requirements.
- Notice of BP Annual General Meeting and details of how to vote on the resolutions to be considered at the Annual General Meeting.
BP uses website communication as the primary method of distributing these documents to our shareholders. In addition, BP announces financial results on a quarterly basis and these can also be viewed on our website. There is no statutory requirement for BP to provide hard copies of the results to shareholders or to send you a notification each time they are published.
- send you an e-mail if we have your e-mail address (we refer to this as e-Delivery); or
- send you a paper copy of the document if you have specifically requested hard copies; or
- send you a paper notification of the publication and a link to where you can find the document on our website in the post if you have neither provided an e-mail address nor asked for hard copy documents.
If you prefer to receive paper copies of statutory documents you will need to let us know using the relevant contact details below. Please advise if you would like to receive the full Annual Report and Form 20-F, otherwise you will receive the shorter Summary Review.
Ordinary and preference shareholders
Tel: 0800 701107 (freephone in UK)
Tel: +44 (0)20 3170 3678 (outside UK)
Tel: 1-877-638-5672 (toll-free in the US and Canada)
Tel: 1-651-306-4383 (outside US and Canada)
Tel: 1-651-453-2133 (for the hearing impaired)
US BP Shareholder Services is operated by JPMorgan Chase NA.