Within our graduate program, you could be working within any number of areas, from sales & marketing, finance & business, HR, engineering through to retail
We look for graduate engineers in a variety of disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, chemical, civil and project management. For graduates looking for a commercial role, we have opportunities including marketing, sales, retail and finance.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications
- Additional financial rewards for individual or team performance
- The opportunity to own a piece of BP by joining a share scheme
- The opportunity to be nominated for the company’s share value plan
- Discounts on selected BP products
- Discounts on certain vehicles
- Health plan and screening
- Credit average or 65% marks
- Relevant degree
We are recruiting the future leaders of BP, our graduates. Through three rotations* and a structured development program, we’llset you up for success by building on your technical, behavioural and ultimately, leadership skills.
Within our graduate program, you could be working within any number of areas, from business, supply & trading, science or engineering. To learn more about our business streams, click here.
Graduate program applications
Applications for the BP Australia graduate program are typically only open to those who completed our 2016 – 17 Vacation Intern program.