The BP Global Business Service Centre (GBS) Asia Graduate Trainee Programme is an intensive 12-month structured programme that provides capable individuals with an opportunity to accelerate their potential and jump start their career. Coached individually by a buddy and a diverse pool of top-class professionals, graduate trainees will undergo an intensive training cycle that will equip each individual with a solid foundation and the necessary skill sets.
Graduate trainees will gain insights and hands-on experience with a great team as part of this cycle. Graduate trainees will be given the opportunity to rotate in different functions within BP Global Business Service Centre (GBS) Asia.
Upon six months in the programme, graduate trainees will be eligible to pursue professional accreditation programmes such CPA, ACCA, etc.
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (minimum second upper/CGPA 3.0).
- The interest, determination and passion it takes to flourish.
- Our GT PRO and lubricants graduate trainee programme requires less than one years’ work experience.
The BP Global Business Service Centre (GBS) Asia Internship Programme welcomes all students with full-time enrolment in a university that has a mandatory university internship requirement. Tailored for experiential learning, this Internship Programme will provide you with first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training. Interns can to be allocated with a project (inclusive of expected deliverables) that will build a solid foundation in preparation for the corporate environment.
An internship with BP GBS Asia will help you to gain valuable hands-on exposure and real-life working experience that makes you stand out from the crowd.
Rewards and benefits
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Current students with a full-time enrolment in a university that has a mandatory university internship requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies, Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Students with a strong record of academic results with minimum Second Upper / CGPA 3.00 or equivalent.
- Students who are actively involved in extra co-curricular activities.
- Students who are great team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Students with a strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success.
- You will be required to complete an internship tenure not less than 3 months.
Graduate / intern application process
View our application process so that you know what to expect at each step.
Take a look at our hints and tips from graduates and the recruitment team.
Our head office in Malaysia is in Kuala Lumpur, or fondly known as ‘KL’ to locals. It is a melting pot of Asian cultures, converging tradition with modernity and innovation. Being a multi-ethnic city it has a unique and rich culture that is hard to find anywhere else on the continent. Our employees benefit from living and working in the city centre – a major business travel hub that offers historic markets, shopping malls, incredible cuisine and the world-famous PETRONAS Twin Towers, which house the operations centre of Malaysia’s national petroleum corporation PETRONAS. And just beyond the city, our employees can enjoy beautiful nature reserves, animal sanctuaries and coastlines of pristine sandy beaches to relax on.