No matter where you join BP Mozambique – whether you join us in business, engineering, or science – you’ll be part of a team committed to growing our business and your career.
BP Mozambique offers graduate opportunities in downstream.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications.
- Paid vacation days, plus any public holidays.
- Matched charitable donations.
- Sports facilities.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Medical assistance.
- To apply for any of our programmes, you must hold an honours degree from a recognised university,
- with a minimum 65% average in a discipline relevant to your chosen field.
- You’ll also need to be legally authorized to work in Mozambique.
- On top of this, we look for those with excellent leadership, interpersonal and team working skills, plus the interest, determination and passion it takes to flourish.
Whatever your role at BP Mozambique, you’ll receive the training, support and guidance you need to build a more rewarding career with BP.
Graduate application process
View our application process so that you know what to expect at each step.
Take a look at our hints and tips from graduates and the recruitment team.
In Mozambique, this means investing directly in the area – supporting installations, infrastructure development, vehicles, offices, IT, service stations, staff training and bursaries. One recent example of this is the Nacala Terminal upgrade project, another is the work we’re currently undertaking to reposition the company by growing the Commercial, Retail and Aviation businesses in the country. Join us and you could play your part too. We’ll encourage you to contribute by supporting project efforts and volunteering.