We are looking for skilled, motivated and talented people who are ready to make a difference. We have unique opportunities throughout our U.S. refineries and beyond, offering employees the chance to be a part of shaping the future of energy
At BP, you will have the chance to be part of a global company that is committed to tackling the world’s complex energy challenges. We believe our culture of respect and teamwork helps us achieve the best outcomes, which means you will have the resources and opportunities to collaborate with amazing people and shape your career. We have a number of vacancies across our U.S. refineries, as well as our U.S. Midstream and Petrochemicals businesses. You can find details about these and live job postings below.
BP-Husky Toledo Refinery, Oregon, Ohio
At the Toledo refinery, we can process up to 160,000 barrels of crude oil each day. Operated as part of a joint venture with Husky Energy, we provide the Midwest with gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, propane and asphalt.
We can produce enough gasoline each day for an average car to drive back and forth from Toledo to Miami more than 30,000 times. Meanwhile, we can produce enough jet fuel each day for an airplane to fly round-trip from Toledo to Miami 100 times.
Live vacancies at Toledo:
- Sr. Rotating Equipment Engineer: Job ID 102484BR
- Safety System Lifecycle Engineer: Job ID 103896BR
- Control Systems Specialist: Job ID 103898BR
- Process Controls Engineer: Job ID 102652BR
- Senior Project Engineer – Instrumentation: Job ID 103797BR
- Senior Project Engineer: Job ID 103798BR
- Senior Project Engineer – Electrical: Job ID 103810BR
- Category Specialist- Maint Services: Job ID 100640BR
Whiting Refinery, Whiting, Indiana
Whiting is BP’s largest refinery globally.
Here, we produce around 10 million gallons of gasoline, 3.5 million gallons of diesel and 1.7 million gallons of jet fuel each day, along with roughly 5% of all asphalt in the U.S.
Live vacancies at Whiting:
Cherry Point Refinery, Blaine, Washington
The work we do at Cherry Point helps to fuel cars, trucks and airplanes throughout the Pacific Northwest.
We can process up to 236,000 barrels of crude oil each day, roughly 90% of which emerges as transportation fuel. Cherry Point is the largest supplier of jet fuel to Seattle, Portland and Vancouver (B.C.) international airports.
Live vacancies at Cherry Point:
- Optimization Engineering Superintendent: Job ID 103513BR
- Project HSSE Manager: Job ID 102937BR
- Project Superintendent: Job ID 102219BR
- Project Manager: Job ID 103795BR
- TA & Projects – Quality Lead: Job ID 102926BR
- Electrical Engineer: Job ID 102248BR
- Machinery Engineering Team Lead: Job ID 104348BR
- Reliability Superintendent or Team Lead (Details about opportunity to be posted soon. Please contact Diane.Bahu@bp.com if interested in the meantime and reference the role in your email).
- Instrument Technician – Analyzer (Details about opportunity to be posted soon. Please contact Diane.Bahu@bp.com if interested in the meantime and reference the role in your email).
- Machinery Technician (Details about opportunity to be posted soon. Please contact Diane.Bahu@bp.com if interested in the meantime and reference the role in your email).
Benefits & relocation
We recognize that everyone's situation is unique. Therefore, BP offers programs that let you choose the benefits that best fit your lifestyle and individual or family needs.
As an eligible participant of BP benefit plans, you have the opportunity to take part in comprehensive health, income protection and retirement benefit plans.
Domestic relocation at BP is designed to provide relocating employees and their families with reasonable financial assistance in meeting individual needs and circumstances.
BP also provides information and resources which are helpful in minimizing personal disruption and concerns.
Further information is available upon application.