Each year we seek to recruit outstanding, energetic, and driven group of high potential graduates to join bp/Castrol Turkey Graduate Programme. The aim of our Graduate Programme is not only to develop talent for now, but also to prepare talent for a productive career in bp with strategic objectives.
bp/Castrol Turkey Graduate programme is a 3-year development programme which is designed to provide a platform on which you can launch and build your career within bp/Castrol. The programme includes
•1 or 2 in-country rotations in supply chain
•Professional development in various businesses/functions
Military Status: Completed, Exempt
Years of experience: have graduated from University recently, or have less than 2 years’ relevant work experience, and the potential and aspiration to progress a career in CastrolEssential education and job requirements:
- Bachelor and master’s degree students who graduated in, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics educational background
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English
- Curious, quick learner and open-minded
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills
- Experience in factory/knowledge in planning is an advantage