Responsible for assisting the team with a variety of activities to maximize profitability and sales opportunities and developing capabilities to manage and develop critical business relationships for strategically important Key Accounts.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree or above operations, chartering and strategy.
- Assist KAM in formulating specific strategies and tactical action plans to develop long-term sustainable & profitable business with targeted accounts.
- Coordinate the Sales Marketing activities to ensure that the strategy is closely followed and effectively implemented by the sales team.
- Build up the win-win relationship with the assigned OEM accounts and help KAM to coordinate the nation-wide approach to the highly important dealer group network and work closely with the responsible sales teams.
- Fully utilize all available internal & external resources and support functions to secure new business and ensure targeted accounts receive professional service & marketing support to strengthen partnership & maximize sales with targeted OEM accounts.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
DESIRABLE CRITERIA Intern experiences in MNC Auto business will be a privilege
- Willing to work with Key Account
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Negotiation & Influence Skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good commercial sense
- Inclinations of using data to explain business character and market phenomena, rationale with accuracy.
- Fluent both in written and spoken English