Be Part of Reimaging Energy
At bp, we have one thing on our mind – the energy of tomorrow. We’re helping the world get to net zero with the ambition of being a net zero company by 2050 and our early careers hires are integral to achieving this. As future leaders and technical experts, we need fresh thinking, curiosity, and a solution focus mindset to reimagine energy. Now this is the part where you come in!
About the Role
Based out of our Melbourne Office, a number of fantastic opportunities are on offer within bp’s Global Business Services (GBS) branch for Marketing and/or Business students to join as part of our 12-month Co-operative (Co-Op) Program. Commencing in January 2023, the Co-Op program provides students with the chance to gain experience in a real job where you can apply the knowledge you have gained at university while continuing to develop your technical and business skills.
As a GBS Co-Op student within the Marketing team, you will focus on either Marketing or Customer Experience disciples gaining experience across (but not limited to):
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with teams across Customer Support, Sales, Marketing Support, Accounts Receivable and Customer Communications where you will produce performance reports, identify key insights and trends to continuously improve and refine the experience of our Customers.About YouTo be eligible for our Co-Op program you will:
- Targeted digital campaign development and execution (eDM)
- End-to-end customer acquisition, on boarding and retention
- Identification and execution of initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Campaign reporting and generating insights based on success measures to benchmark results to identify best practice performance and opportunities to implement best practice service delivery
- Incubation of new service lines for product and marketing support (i.e. new product launches)
Breadth of competence across the following capabilities is highly desirable:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently be in your Pre-penultimate or Penultimate Year or Graduating by 2025 or 2026
- Be available to Start Mid-January 2023 for a Fixed-Term Period of 12 Months
- Be studying a Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar – Double Degree is desirable but not essential
- Have 6+ months experience working in Retail, Customer Service and/or Office Based Work (desirable but not essential)
About the Benefits
- Strong personal effectiveness and leadership skills: you can communicate purposefully and clearly with a range of partners, present ideas, manage your time and are hungry to learn, develop and acquire new skills
- Customer centricity: a customer-first mentality
- Commercial attitude: using time and resources to find opportunities to do things more efficiently and to ensure full benefits of activity is realized
- Digital fluency: able to understand the power of using digital tools to drive initiatives forward, identify improvement opportunities and a natural preference to automate work to eliminate inefficient work practices
- Competitive Salary Package + bp Superannuation Plan
- Excellent Work-Life Balance & Flexible Working Arrangements
- Collaborative Environment that Celebrates Achievements, Diversity & Culture
- Career Development and Mentoring Programs in a Global Organisation
- Convenient Location in a Newly Refurbished Office in Docklands next to Southern Cross
- Barista Training (Make Your Coffee on Our Café Quality Machines!)
Opportunities are available in Melbourne.
Applications close at midnight 21 August 2022.
Please note that vacancies are actively filled on an ongoing basis. The closing date for the applications may occur before the stated deadline. Therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered for the opportunity of your choice.