At bp, we have one thing on our mind – the energy of tomorrow. We’re helping the world get to net zero with the ambition of being a net zero company by 2050 and our Graduates are integral to achieving this. As future leaders and technical experts, we need fresh thinking, curiosity, and a solution focus mindset to reimagine energy. That’s where you come in!
We bring with us over 100 years of experience steeped in the world of energy. More than a century defined by two core commodities, oil and gas, brings us to a pivotal point where we are transforming from an international oil company producing resources to an integrated energy company delivering solutions for customers. We want to move fast but will do so with real discipline and care – keeping our focus on safety and performance while we transform, delivering long-term value for our stakeholders. Our Graduates help build an agile, innovative, and efficient bp; a purpose-driven, digitally enabled, fully integrated organization.
Join us for a collaborative work culture in a company that lives and breathes our values of Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team.
About the Program
You’ll be undergoing a world-class 2-year program with choice, flexibility, and wellbeing at its heart. Our hybrid workplace will enable you to enjoy work-life balance as we place trust in our team to deliver results working from home and the office.
As a Sales & Marketing Graduate you
- A ‘real job’ with ‘real accountability’ in two diverse role rotations with additional project experiences, tailored to build your capability
- An immersive and supportive onboarding program, a buddy to help guide your first weeks & a mentor to help with your long-term career goals
- Formal and informal training and development activities that build your technical and non-technical skillset
- The opportunity to build a strong network of local and international peers, senior leaders and technical experts who will help guide and mentor you
- A competitive salary package, access to fuel discount, bonus and share program
Our previous sales and marketing graduates are now in all parts of the bp business. Some examples of the varied positions some of them are in now: Retail Category Food Lead, Convenience Growth Manager, Offer Development Lead, Transformation Lead.About You You are passionate about reimagining energy for people and our planet. You’ll bring well-rounded life experience, and your strong academic results will be supported by some work experience, everything from customer service to industry experience is great! We know you’re early in your career – we don’t expect you to be an expert.To be eligible for this program you are:
- Have a customer focus mindset; you can put yourself into the shoes of the customer when building offer development and loyalty strategies
- Are creative and innovative; a ‘big picture’ thinker who thrives on using data insights to drive loyalty and value for our customers
- Are fulfilled from delivering value to the customer, our internal business, and external customers
- Are digital savvy and wanting to use technology to enhance our customer experience
- Enjoy building strong partnerships and hold the ability to use multiple styles and channels to adapt to the customer
- Will be studying a business and/or arts degree with majors in Marketing and digital (or related fields is desirable)
Opportunities are available in Melbourne and Sydney.Applications will close by 28 August 2022.
- In your final year of study or graduated and open to graduate roles
- An Australian/New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident