Grade JResponsible for supporting the team with accounting and reporting services, providing administrative and accounting systems support, and assisting with analysis and reporting processes to ensure integrity and conformance to BP's systems and requirements.
Purpose of role
The AP accountant is responsible for handling Accounts Payable processes in BPXJ and its subsidiaries; to ensure all payment requests and employee expense reports are audited, all AP transactions are recorded in accordance with group standards and process the payment accurate and timely.
Experience & Expertise
- Verify all payment requests ensure arithmetic correct, DoA compliance, valid of supporting invoices.
- Execute 3rd-payment invoice match in SAP. Ensure invoices can be matched to PO.
- Book AP entries in accounting system accurate and timely.
- Provide the payment batch file to CM and ensure AP balance is cleared on a timely basis.
- Check the deposit status to ensure all are valid and with original receipts.
- Booking prepayment request and tracking relevant invoices will be submitted on time.
- Be responsible for a smooth AP closing.
- Prepare assigned Balance Sheet reconciliations for review monthly. Identity some issues and take action to solve it.
- Keep all vouchers filed properly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years working experiences of financial accounting in multinational companies.
- Experience with SAP;
- Good at Microsoft Office software, especially Excel;
- Good at English reading, writing, and listening;
- Good team player with ability to build working relationships across function;
- Good communication skills;
- Highly motivated individual and be willing to work under pressure.