We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Team and advance your career as an
In this role You will:
• Deliver Finance/Group Reporting support to the business(es) and countries assigned to the role.
• Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards and provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Assurance, Intercompany reconciliations and Group Charges.
• The ARC analyst will work on businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity.
• They will work closely with Business / Country teams supported to ensure effective delivery.
• To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for processes with a relatively high degree of complexity. Resolution of issues and queries may require reference to Group Reporting Manuals and / or working closely with the Business / Country teams supported.
• Work to be carried out in accordance with the timetables and direction from the team leader/close coordinator and with reference to requests and direction from the Business / Country teams.
• The ARC analyst will look for opportunities to improve their own processes to create efficiencies and control improvements within their own area of work.
We have the following requirements:
• Relevant degree and 0 to 4 years of experience in related Finance area
•Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
• Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and strong financial understanding
• Customer- and service-oriented thinking,
• Self-confident appearance in relations to the internal and external contacts
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Experience with ERPs, particularly SAP is an advantage
• Knowledge of Polish language is preferred
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you: