Location EU officebased
At bp, we have only one thing in mind: the energy of tomorrow. We want to rethink energy so that we are climate-neutral by 2050 at the latest. We are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our approximately 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. With the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people every day – today and in the future.
- Ensure EV business transactions are recorded and reported in line with IFRS and local GAAP requirements as well as accounting & reporting policies for European countries.
- Analyze monthly financial data of the EV use cases in order to detect and correct issues in cooperation with the EV country contacts and GBS
- Work closely with EV process experts in case of errors in order to resolve issues and improve data quality
- Act as key contact for ARC/Finance and GBS as well as EV Business contacts in Europe regarding questions and issues of accounting and reporting topics.
- Provide advice for period end close activities and coordinate the creation of relevant reports (e.g. Due Diligence).
- Ensure implementation of standardized accounting approaches and reporting structures for the EV business across Europe
- Define and implement meaningful KPIs to measure quality and progress of EV reporting processes
- Support the EV business / Finance regarding the implementation of reports and processes to enable efficient data analysis.
This is what you can expect:
- University degree level or equivalent in finance or business-related discipline
- Experience in E-Mobility and the value chain of the energy business is an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial accounting to IFRS (and HGB)
- Comprehensive knowledge in SAP R3 (FI / CO / PCA) and BW (Analysis for Office)
- Comprehensive knowledge of BPs Finance and reporting processes and systems
- Deep analytical understanding
- Ability to work independently with limited management
- Ability to prioritize issues and topics in line with the overall strategy
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and German is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitized, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of leave
- Attractive remuneration package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Subsidized canteen and free hot drinks and water
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to non-profit organizations and rewards voluntary time commitment.
- Employees can offset their personal CO2 footprint, bp doubles this amount
- Programs to improve work-life balance