We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how could you play your part in our world-class team?
Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting.
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as an ARC Senior Analyst!
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Deliver Finance Group Reporting support to the business(es) and countries assigned to the role,
- Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards and provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Integrity, Intercompany reconciliations and Group Charges,
- Work on complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience in order to ensure the correct reporting and accounting treatment,
- Work closely with Business / Country teams supported to ensure effective delivery, to resolve issues and put in place process improvements,
- Support audit processes,
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliation work for the business supported – related query resolution.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant degree
- Recognized accounting qualification,
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Accounting,
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system,
- Fluency in English and German is a great advantage,
- Adopt to constantly changing environment, high level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness,
- Flexible, motivated personality, strong communication and cooperation skills,
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking.
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement