We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reportingIn this role You will:
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
ARC Subject Matter Expert (Accounts Payable Expert) – Fixed-Term
(appr. 1 year)
What You will need to be successful:
- Provide deep “process domain expertise” for the relevant process to support operations delivery, silent running, quality management and control
- Provide guidance, support, training and mentoring for ARC Senior Analyst
- Support Optimization efforts across Lubricants Accounts Payable
- Support operations with accountability for managing and monitoring all Accounts Payable and Intercompany processes and providing accurate and timely management information and reconciliations as required.
- Support issue resolution and manage relationships with other GBS Centers where invoice processing is executed and also with the Businesses that the related issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Support Delivery in line with finance service centre strategy to meet agreed Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, targets and budgets.
- Provide technical analysis and feedback regarding impact of projects, upgrades, and modification. As well as provide feedback and updates back to the team
- Process improvement identification, solution development & implementations. Develop short term workaround solutions where appropriate
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in English
- Good level of German language knowledge
- Demonstrated process expertise in Accounts Payables area, at least 6+ years of experience
- Relevant operational and/or design solution experience gained in a business, OSP or similar environment
- Experience supporting and implementing strategic plans across a team
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional teams, preferably in a shared services or OSP operation, although not essential using best practice techniques including work efficiency management
- Demonstrated ability to use a wide range of systems and application tools and techniques to guide, motivate, train and support staff and makes full use of opportunities to coach and develop direct reports so as to maximize their performance, leadership and development potential
- Relevant post qualification experience to deliver accountabilities of role
- Project management and organizational change experience in a multi-national environment would be preferable.
- Experience in continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Kaizen, Lean or Six-Sigma
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested