Grade IResponsible for supporting the team to maximise profitability and sales opportunities by managing and developing strategic business relationships for sales direct/B2B in a defined geographic area, building on existing relationships and creating new business opportunities. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
Purpose of role
- Maintain the normal OEM customers operation; communicate with internal and external stake holder to make sure the business going smooth.
- Seeking new opportunity of OEM business and effectively address to the company
- Commercialize Castrol LDI oil in the target OEMs like GZ HONDA and GWM
Experience & Expertise
- Maintain existed OEM customer to give timely and good service, to guarantee timely delivering of regular product, to support new project development, and to support new project launch.
- Support sales in new project development in arranging technical communication, following up project status with customer, and giving other support if in necessary.
- Work with technical team to give customer appropriate suggestion on the product selection when there is new project and new potential business chance.
- Communicate with SC team to help sales to do sales job more effectively. Contact customers and prospects to arrange order accomplishment and to update on the status of an order or a delivery.
- Provide sales with details of customers’ orders and requests, and make sales aware of any problems likely to affect timely delivering
- Work close with planning team, logistics team, and other SC team to make proper LBM to meet customer requirement.
- Handle incoming orders from customer via telephone, e-mail and online ordering, enter details of the order on the company’s computing system, and check stock availability or production schedules and forward the order details to production and distribution departments.
- Expand Castrol LDI oil customer base, Get the certification, penetrate the RKAM system, and increase the market share of Castrol product.
- Enhance the brand exposure of Castrol via marketing activities, manage the out of branding investment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level with Engineering or Business Administration background
- Minimum 3-5 years related job experience in the market
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales support experience
- Previous account management support experience
- Mandarin Chinese speaking with good English language skills (written & spoken)
- Good PC skills
- Better to have Auto Industry working experience especially on power train aspect.