Grade IResponsible for managing a small team to deliver accounting and reporting services including provision of clear performance targets and measures and in conformance to internal and external requirements.
Purpose of role
- Lead fixed assets, tax and intercompany team to perform silence running in daily operation. Engage with other functions and global GBS organization to make sure of process compliance.
- Drive for continuous improvement initiatives.
- People management: provide guidance to the team on competency development and build capabilities. Monitor team’s performance and well being.
Experience & ExpertiseEducational background
- Lead daily operation of fixed assets, tax and intercompany related activities in compliance with group requirement and statutory requirement for legal entities in GBS China service scope.
- Manage tax related activities and work closely with tax advisors to ensure of tax compliance. Review accounting entries, BS review, lease policy application, fixed assets booking, etc.Review IC status and work with team to solve any pending issues, and avoid any ICD over USD 500K and PGA in quarterly closing.
- Monitor closing progress, support team members to solve issues and complete closing activities accurately and on time.
- Support annual audit, tax audit and any internal or external audit.
- Initiate continuous improvement and work with team to improve process efficiency and strengthen control.
- Coach team members in daily work, share knowledge and experience, manage team’s performance and well being.
- Build safety culture with all relevant HSSE principles across the team.
- Support line manager to actively participate relevant project and other activities.
Experience (Technical and Professional)
- Tertiary qualification in business or relevant work experience.
- Finance related is preferrable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Over 5 years’ experience in accounting operation, related to fixed assets, lease, tax and intercompany.
- Strong leadership capability and ability to engage, motivate and bring along people
- Self motivated, excellent organisational / time management / analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Advanced IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Visual, etc.
- SAP (desirable)