We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat, and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low-carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net-zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services, and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
Join our COCO function Team and advance your career as a
Polish-speaking accounts payable specialist!
In this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Monitor accounts / payment runs
- Handle workflow user support/administration
- Handle invoice processing, other special accounts, pre-payments with bank guarantee, insolvency, default interest, signatures for payment authorization
- Validate general ledger accounts
- Manage invoice verification, processing of Purchase invoices with and without Purchase Order, preparation of manual posting documents, posting against provisions
- Handle internal & external queries
- Interact with partners in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Establish and foster strong business relationships with relevant stakeholders and internal business partners
- Plan, implement and support operational optimization, continuous improvement, and business excellence-oriented projects and initiatives
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to achieve individual, team, and organizational targets
- Deeply knowledge of all AP processes is key for performing all activities and reconciliation processes
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to keep deadlines whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Capability to work in a team or individually if required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields (e.g. Finance, Mathematics) would be an advantage
- Previous accounting experience is an advantage
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested