Responsible for providing advice, support and coaching on HS&E related matters in support of safe, reliable and compliant operations, taking accountability for the performance of HS&E activities and driving the right safety behaviours amongst staff and partners to enable prevention, correction and control of conditions and mitigation of any adverse consequences.
Do you want to be part of a diverse, hardworking team helping customers meet their sustainability goals?
Castrol products are marketed in over 75 countries, employing over 5000 staff. With this comes significant risk. This role is vital in providing expertise to ensure that HSSE&C risks within Castrol are identified, assessed, and effectively managed.
What the role does!
What we need from you!We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification, preferably in HSE&C or with a formal HSE&C qualification. You will have deep HSSE&C knowledge within a global business environment and a strong generalist background, ideally in both operational and technical environments.To be successful in the role you will need good project management skills, strong communication and influencing skills and a proven ability to think both operationally and strategically.At bp, we provide an outstanding environment and excellent benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!
- Using Agile techniques where appropriate, supports the Castrol organisation in delivering specific programmes to drive HSSE&C performance and continuous improvement.
- Defines and implements corrective action when HSSE&C performance and/or OMS conformance is not at desired levels.
- Supports the implementation of the HSSE&C plan to ensure delivery of the Global Castrol HSSE&C strategy, ensuring bp requirements are met.
- Supports the relevant leaders to ensure HSSE&C employee and stakeholder communications and awareness programs are developed and delivered efficiently.
- Proactively influences and advises key leaders ensuring compliance with all applicable HSSE&C legislation.