Would you like to join bp and help us to care for and protect our people, plant and planet from harm?
We are looking for Agile HSSE&C Advisor and offering fantastic opportunity to become part of a diverse, hardworking team helping customers meet their sustainability goals.
Location is primary France (Peronne) and secondary Belgium (Ghent). We would expect you to be based within easy access to our facilities, either plant or office.
In this position you will be responsible for providing advice, support and coaching on HS&E related matters in support of safe, reliable and compliant operations, taking accountability for the performance of HS&E activities and driving the right safety behaviours amongst staff and partners to enable prevention, correction and control of conditions and mitigation of any adverse consequences.
This role is vital in providing expertise to ensure that HSSE&C risks within Castrol are identified, assessed, and effectively managed.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Use Agile techniques where appropriate, support the Castrol organisation in delivering local or global programmes to drive HSSE&C performance and continuous improvement.
• Define and implement corrective action when HSSE&C performance and/or OMS conformance is not at desired levels.
• Support the implementation of the HSSE&C plan to ensure delivery of the Global Castrol HSSE&C strategy, ensuring bp requirements are met.
• Support the relevant local and global leaders to ensure HSSE&C employee and stakeholder communications and awareness programs are developed and delivered efficiently.
• Proactively influence and advise key leaders ensuring compliance with all applicable HSSE&C legislation.
You will hold a degree level qualification, preferably in HSE&C or with a formal HSE&C qualification. You will have deep HSSE&C knowledge within a global business environment and a strong generalist background, ideally in both operational and technical environments.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
• A number of years of post-graduate in HSSE and operations roles
• A proven track record of successful delivery in HSSE/operations roles
• Good understanding of local HSSE regulations
• Strong communication and influencing skills and a proven ability to think both operationally and strategically
• Ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels, and within our international HSSE network
• Advanced level of knowledge in French and English languages, verbal and written
Project management skills and plant/site experience are welcomed.
In bp we provide phenomenal environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!