Services & Solutions is an internal global HR shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres. Services & Solutions - People Care Advisors are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best experience.
The purpose of this role is to support bp colleagues in navigating people and culture digital applications, resolving technical application issues and to develop insights that can be used to improve the people and culture digital experience.
- The role holder will support BP colleagues in many geographies:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for all people and culture applications and data interfaces via our customer relationship management tool, being responsible for in-depth analysis, diagnosis, troubleshooting and providing solutions to issues. Examples of issues may include: interface errors, login/access issues, password resets, online course errors etc.
- Applying specialized technical skills to analyse complex issues involving several platforms and data integrations
- Creating, updating, triaging and/or resolving cases according to our quality and services commitment.
- Engaging with the relevant teams and managing cases through to resolution.
- Recording, analysing and managing incidents in line with our service commitment and incident management processes, escalating where appropriate.
- Proactively seeking advice from the application support senior advisor/lead on unclear processes.
- Collaborating with people care teams globally.
- Maintaining good working relationships with people and culture teams, IT&S, solutions and external service providers.
- The role holder will also support projects including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating trends and delivering regular updates to leads
- Participating in technology release management testing
Contributing to and executing continuous improvement initiatives
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. *Local market variation may apply.
Experience in a HR shared services or technical support environment is preferred.