Responsible for managing a team to deliver HR Services which may include payroll or quality assurance and compliance requirements, business plan development, coordinating a portfolio of projects, analysing customer experience, supporting relevant forums and utilising external practices to improve processes and the customer experience.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Join our Team and advance your career as anAssistant Manager Offer & Onboarding!P&C Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised P&C Services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for bp’s footprint. P&C Services are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
In this role You will:
- Managing offer & onboarding team with complex process management and business interactions in an international environment
- Ensuring processes are embedded and adhered to consistently throughout multiple teams, leading team in delivering the defined KPI
- Ensures horizontal and vertical alignment of strategic direction and ‘vision’ for respective people care services to ensure team are operating in alignment with global process and customer needs – working collaboratively with Global Experience Owner (GEO) and Global Solution owner (GSO) closely.
- Developing and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Develop the organizational and people capabilities that will enable the team to continuously compete and excel. Enabling team to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements.
- Deep involvement in projects/ initiatives locally and globally.
- Representing team to both internal and external audiences regarding complex operational issues
- Recognise the need for and lead through change management initiatives while maintaining and driving team engagement.
- Plan & executive tactical operation strategy.
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant technical/business field; Masters Degree preferred
- Prior experience in HR Shared Service / service centre in a multi-national organisation, multi-national and multi-lingual environment
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven people leadership skills in managing team leads and analyst level
- Breadth and depth across the HR technical areas and able to provide professional advice and experience in managing helpdesk team
- Proven track record in managing delivery teams in a shared service environment in a multi- national organisation
- Developing specific technical capability and experience in talent management, employee relations, change management, and organisational development and effectiveness (including coaching, organisation design, facilitation, and team development)
- Striving for problem solving attitude
- Digital fluency
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement