To join our Aral pulse marketing team in Bochum or Hamburg
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
Want to be part of something Electrifying?
bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
About the role:
The role is tasked to define and execute customer plans to target EV B2C consumers, to build awareness of the bp pulse brand and attract and retain consumers focusing on EV B2C offers and services in close collaboration with the in-cluster teams. The role is key to ensure the customer remains at the heart of everything we do whilst also ensuring P&L delivery. In cooperation with the bp pulse and Mobility & Convenience European marketing teams, this role will develop and foster a positive and integrated culture within and across the markets to build a positive, collaborative and agile ways of working.
What would be your responsibilities?
What should you bring to this role?
- Expertise needed in three key areas: Brand & Communications, Marketing Execution and Customer Management
- Put the customer first by understanding their user experiences
- Define EV B2C consumer and marketing strategy for the Aral pulse business in Germany
- Develop and implement the 24-month customer plan for EV B2C consumers and integrate to existing Mobility & Convenience Europe communication plan and activities
- Monitor external trends, competitor intelligence and design the best practice in support of refining internal strategy development
- Work with product development, operations and digital solution teams for seamless execution of strategy
- Work with operations team to deliver major marketing OKRs, including annual sales/gross margin targets
- Own the consumer metrics and work with the Global marketing team to implement brand visual standards and coordinate the consistent usage
- Identify and propose incremental offers to improve customer acquisition and retention, while driving for incremental margins
- Lead and carry out the in-market EV B2C offer and activities (media plan and promotional activities)
- Own customer plan reporting and metrics for allocated campaigns and marketing activities
- Direct interface with the bp pulse central cluster leadership team for marketing activities planning and intervention
- Direct interface with the Mobility & Convenience Europe & Global marketing teams for planning purposes
- University degree (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science)
- 7+ years’ experience and understanding of marketing, customer plans and comms activation
- Demonstrated expertise in launching products, managing brands and driving ATL and BTL including personalized marketing programs
- Marketing background with demonstrated ability to implement with accountability for financial delivery (budget planning and performance management)
- Proven understanding of digital environments and experience in managing digital activities
- Proven track record of challenging the status quo to deliver value for customers
- Experience in the EV charging infrastructure space and related energy management will be a plus
- Cross European Country experience preferable
- Fluent German and English language skills
Want to join the team? This means:
- Acquired solid marketing or sales background ideally in B2C environments
- Having a strong strategic and analytical thinking
- Acquired strong business acumen and capabilities to prioritize
- Being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs
- Having excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing and team engagement skills across all levels and functions of the business
We are a global team at bp, please, help us with submitting an English CV.What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
At Aral pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, Aral pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Aral pulse operates a 60% office, 40% home flexible working policy i.e., we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!