Responsible for managing a team to deliver safe, optimal and environmentally sound operations, whilst developing the team's technical capabilities and supporting standardisation and consistency of operations.
- Lead and manage daily operation of Blending team;
- Ensure the compliance of HSSE and continuous improvement, statistics and analyze related KPIs, e.g. FTPR, PSA etc, and also lead team to complete the production plan timely, improve the team’s efficiency;
- Support team to launch new product; follow the Minimum Quality Standard & QA Menu to ensure 100% implementation of working instruction. Meanwhile, acting as Loading Master for base oil receiving on jetty.
- Develop team's capabilities, including technical and analytical ones.
- Ensure that bp Group’s HSSE polices and regulations are followed during Blending operation at all the times, fully meet with BP/HSSE objectives and implement OMS requirement.
- Ensure Blending team’s operation to be in line with SOP/WI; make sure all team members’ operation is well controlled in accordance with the procedures developed.
- Ensure that Blending plan/schedule are followed and fulfilled;
- Help Blending technicians and operator development, lead as needed. Make sure technicians and operators can get adequate professional guidance and skills from the incumbent.
- Continue improving the blending process to seek higher productivity and minimize the operating costs.
- Ensure all the expenses happened in team is well managed and met the budget plan.
- Ensure 5S implementation in Blending area
- Do failure root cause analysis and take corrective actions and share lessons learnt
- Coordinate the base oil receive with several team, TC planning and 3rd party during receiving.
- Make sure the safe/correct/timely operation at the JYPC Jetty for base oil off-loading, to meet with both JYPC and BPCIL operating procedures and off-loading schedule
- Develop the annual training/improve plan for all the related staffs and 3rd party service provider, where relevant. Include arranging the Local landing training by the authorities.
- Monthly review Blending KPIs .
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- At least 5 years working experience in plant operation environment, 2 years production management experience.
- Basic PC skills (word processing & spread sheets).
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Working knowledge of computers, both hardware and software
- General familiarity with business management software
- Be familiar with ISO9001，ISO14001, ISO45001, internal auditor certification is required