Grade JResponsible for supporting and delivering the safe operation of processes and systems in line with high HSSE standards, whilst developing technical and analytical capabilities.
Purpose of role:
- To leading and managing daily operation of blending and delivery daily blending schedule with quality and safety
- To complete blending productions’ KPI and improve blending efficiency
- To fully meets company HSSE, ISO9001, ISO14000 and Ts16949expectation.
- To coach and transfer knowledge to third part staff.
- To implement lean manufacturing projects requirements.
- To support other team and new products launching, RM localization, complete the cycle count investigation monthly under BP requirement;
- To check housekeeping and obey SOP
- To report unsafe conditions, quality problems and equipment trouble
Experience & Expertise (mandatory & desired)
- Lead and manage part of Blending team to delivery daily blending schedule with quality and safety; Support Blending supervisor to launch the new product , RM localization, complete the cycle count investigation monthly under BP requirement;
- Act as Loading Master for base oil receiving on jetty.
- Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
- Support blending supervisor to manager all production activity in safely and smoothly.
- To ensure daily operation in compliance with BP Group’s HSSE policies and regulations during any blending operation at all the times, fully meet with BP/HSSE objectives and that ILS’ target will be reached
- To ensure blending operations to be in line with the production Operating Procedures.
- Responsible to charge a batch coordinated by control room technician with DDU, flushing procedures, manual handling for quantities below 20kg, powders (big bags of 500kg and bags)
- In charge of raw mats preparation, hot boxes, big bags, etc.
- Implement batch correction when off specification in compliance with the related working instruction given by QC.
- Make the correct operation when decanting and dosing (DDU) to ensure the accuracy of components.
- Permanently implement 5S activity to build up a tidy environment to prevent any contamination.
- Strong consciousness of team-work to deal with any task base on daily production.
- To coach and transfer the blending knowledge to all blending operator and technician.
- To report all operations onto the report sheet.
- To seek opportunities and propose for continuous blending improvements.
- Keep close communication with other departments to ensure all production activity smoothly.
- To act as supervisor when supervisor is absent.
- More than three years of plant experience in production of similar process. -Other valued skills are computer familiarity and competency.
- Familiarity with batch and lubricants process would be advantageous
- Good communicator and team worker with the ability and willingness to work closely with others
- Willingness to teach and share information with others
- Willingness to learn and show initiatives for self improvements
- Logical thinking, well organized with problem solving ability
- Be motivated as self starter
- Effectively priorities work and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Works well under high pressure situations