Supports the implementation of marketing, brand and comms programmes for the business. Supports the development, management and delivery of strategic programmes for the marketing team and adopts and adapts global brand offers, leveraging consumer & customer insights to drive innovation, defining country plans by brand and managing brand guidelines and policy.
The Brand Activation Specialist will work closely with the Brand and Product Manager to develop the activation plan for the portfolio. The role will lead execution of marketing programs to support the delivery of volume, turnover, gross margin and market share targets.
- Identify key touch points & devise customer engagement programs to communicate brand stories
- Work with the agencies to plan detailed activation modules including key location route map, resource planning, tracking & monitoring mechanism, brand engagement programs, brand visibility elements
- Identify key market for activation in coordination with Brand Manager & Sales team
- Ensures accurate and timely delivery of all projects and initiatives and is accountable for important metrics of activation
- Handles existing channel offers / touchpoints as assigned including digital
- Work closely with Brand and Sales teams to design the right mix of activation model
Essential experience and job requirements:
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing activation & campaign execution
- Effective leadership qualities which embrace change & challenge, strong in organizational, planning, budgeting and control skills.
- Have strong business sense, good communication skill, and ability to meet target, including strong ability to complete tasks with time constraints and manage multiple demands/projects.
- Have problem solving skills, ability to have a clear view of overall business objectives; possess enthusiasm, perseverance, and a strong desire to success.