Are you looking for a career in tech that truly helps make the world a better place? bp is moving through the biggest transition in its 100+ year history with the goal of becoming one of the world’s largest renewable energy providers and achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
As a Transition Business Analyst, You will be responsible for gathering, defining and managing business and technology requirements from stakeholders during business transition projects, using structured business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies. You will then make sure that the technology products and solutions that support the transitioned processes are delivered to meet business needs as well as the business users' expectations.
· You will be part of a global virtual team and will work as a member of several multi-functional project teams. You will provide technical consultancy for the smooth transition of roles and processes within the company.
· This is partly a coordination role and You will interact with project experts, Operations and Business representatives as well as subject matter experts, internal technology experts and third-party providers.
· Besides supporting these projects, You will continuously work on improving our support processes and ways of sharing technical knowledge within the organization.
· You will develop and maintain a series of internal stakeholder relationships, delivering expertise knowledge to support project delivery. You will inspire change in an impactful way. You will support projects and programs to manage technology dependencies, risks and issues for effective mitigation.
· You will support analysis of technical baselines, measures, and interdependencies to drive benefits realisation. You will run Technology Due Diligence sessions with the stakeholders to create a technical execution plan. You will ensure what has been technically delivered meets the requirements of the transitioned services.
· You will build awareness of internal and external technology elements and tools and will support identifying and delivering continuous process and system improvements. You will also ensure that best practices are shared across the teams.
· You will advocate and help ensure our architectures, designs and processes enhance a culture of operational safety and improve the level of our digital security.
· You will have the chance to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and use your insights and judgment to inform actions and respond to situations as they arise.
· You will need good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills to deliver messages effectively and concisely at all levels, on both technical and business sides. You will need to resolve conflicting ideas and demands to provide clarity.
· You are well organized, you balance proactive and reactive approaches and multiple priorities to complete tasks on time.
“software engineers to power our business end to end, from building new infrastructure and services through to customer facing web and native mobile applications. We build exclusively on the cloud using Azure and AWS so we can move fast, leverage the latest technology, and scale our business globally. We are hiring builders that are comfortable defining their own direction, who can move fast and solve complex challenges, and who want to work with strong peers and leaders from tech companies like Uber, Google, Facebook, Tesla, and Amazon.”