Our ambition is to be a net zero company by 2050 or sooner. And to help the world get to net zero. This will mean tackling around 415 million tonnes of emissions – 55 million from our operations and 360 million tonnes from the carbon content of our upstream oil and gas production. Importantly these are absolute reductions, to net zero, which is what the world needs most of all. We are also aiming to cut the carbon intensity of the products we sell by 50% by 2050 or sooner.
The energy landscape has never been more challenging than it is today, but with those challenges comes opportunity for progress. What you’re able to achieve today is just the start; the exciting opportunities for your future are even greater. You’ll build partnerships, collaborate with amazing people and get to shape your career. Above all, you’ll be part of a world-class team.
This is a newly crafted role for an expert Fleet Marketing Advisor to join our new-look brand marketing team in Customer & Products. You’ll demonstrate your stakeholder management skills to build positive relationships with internal and external partners to develop and optimize marketing strategy and implementation plans in a compelling and engaging ways to support our Australia and NZ fleet marketing business.
Key responsibilities in this role:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Contribute to development of our brand & media strategy, designing and delivering of campaigns to bring bp to life for our business customers
- Partner with the Fleet & Dealer team to help drive initiatives and contribute to ongoing evolution of strategic marketing approach to drive customer engagement and growth
- Leading marketing propositions for our B2B customers in bp Plus, bp Fuelcard, fleet customers and associations
The benefits of joining our team:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing/Sales or Business-related field
- Experience working in a B2B marketing role and/or large fleet & commercial customers – highly advantageous
- Project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- A customer insights-led approach combined with a creative flair
- Experience in creative development, media briefing, campaign execution and return on investment analysis
- Commercial competence and understanding
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Discount on fuel for you and a family member
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Potential to travel for work once boarder restrictions ease
BP is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce. BP Australia & New Zealand encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand.