The purpose of this role is to Lead business development in emerging industrial sectors or areas such as Robotics, Wind, Industry 4.0, Low Carbon requirements in Japan by applying Castrol’s solutions in analytics, services, environment on top of Castrol’s lubricant product offers
- Identify new business opportunities and lead/drive business development activities in emerging industrial sectors or areas such as Robotics, Wind, Industry 4.0 (example SmartControl, SmartBlend, SmartSensor ) and Solutions for Decarbonization (Castrol Path360).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in target customers i.e. influencers, supporters, decision makers & senior management.
- Work and coordinate closely with Castrol internal cross-functional organizations including Sales, Marketing, Technology, Supply Chain both at local & global levels and Onyx Insights (an affiliated 3rd party on predictive maintenance) to drive business development.
- Manage sales pipelines thru Salesforce (SFO), maximizing lead identification & conversion to actual business.
- Share successful business cases in timely manner among other focus markets, Europe, USA, China & India to help them expand in their respective markets
KPIs – new business growth (volume & gross margins), pipeline strength (potential volume & gross margins), contributions to other focus markets (# of successful case studies shared).Requirement
Minimum Graduate in Engineering or Applied Chemistry with business degree preferred
Skills & Competencies
- Exposure to Industrial product sales.
- 10 + years of managing large international customers in manufacturing industry
- Working experience in large international manufacturing companies preferred
- English fluency - Advanced
- Relationship building, negotiation skills - Expert
- Account strategy & business planning, industrial knowledge - Expert
- Internal coordination across cross-functional organization - Skillful
- Consultative selling skills, Sales coaching, Offer & Product knowledge - Skillful