Customers & Products
Job Family Group:
Business Support Group
We believe the world wants and needs a better and more balanced energy system that delivers secure, affordable and lower carbon energy. We're playing our part by investing in today's energy system, which is mainly oil and gas – and, not or – in our transition and the energy transition. Our strategy helps us to do both.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 and being a reliable Supply partner.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are delivering and, not or?
As a “Business Innovation Manager Supply Europe” you are responsible for driving the development of products to market success. You need to understand the user persona and develop a unique value proposition as well as continuously improve the product, increase the retention rate and boost the customer Life-Time-Value.
Join our Team and advance your career as an Fuels Supply & Midstream Business Innovation Manager Supply Europe.
- Support the creation of the Digital Product Vision
- Support the creation of the Digital Strategy for Supply in Europe and the corresponding Digital Roadmap
- Drive the implementation of the digital strategy derived from the Digital Product Vision
- Be accountable for providing subject matter expertise for digital initiatives in the Supply Discipline
- Ensure constant delivery across the products in accordance with the mission and goals of the Supply digital agenda
- Support the Supply digital programme together with the I&E Digital Product Managers, following business unit and I&E/digital product delegations.
- Activity manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities (including the delivery squads); Demonstrate strong understanding of Agile concepts
- Work as one team to deliver the transformation according to programme roadmap, timelines, and budget.
- Collaborate closely with further digital value streams within FS&M, such as B2B and Pricing
- Provide actionable, data-driven business and product insights
- Proactively identify impactful opportunities and autonomously implement analysis
- Be a link between business and digital organizations, combining in-depth business intelligence with analytical knowledge
- Build plans, tasks and activities related to digital deliverables for certain areas of Midstream’s Supply business.
- Collaborate with I&E Digital Product Managers and the Digital Transformation team, to define OKRs and KPIs
- Support the FM and GFO processes and ensure that timelines and budget are met
- Implement and lead business process change for certain areas
What You will need to be successful:
- Bachelor's or engineering degree or similar qualification
- Experience (>3 yrs) in the midstream fuels environment
- English (fluently spoken and written)
- Demonstrated understanding of the coordinated value chain and the business
- Extensive hands-on experience carrying out digital implementations, data visualization and product deployments in sophisticated, fast-paced environments.
- Experience in using tools such as ADO, Scrum methodologies beneficial
- Experience in digital tools and technologies is a plus
- Ability to network across different teams functionally and geographically
- Creative and strategic problem solver with regards to data; able to challenge established ways of working
- Ability to influence and inspire change in a positive and impactful way
- Ability to use and adapt existing structures and processes to implement new Business models
- Track record in evaluating interpersonal needs to enable efficient delivery of the day-to-day business, as well as step-out opportunities
- Ability to develop effective partnership and teamwork and handle a diverse set of collaborators (FS&M, I&E, DT) across diverse functional areas and levels of the organization
- Results oriented with strong follow through and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and develop a positive attitude; build passion for making things work better
- Customer promise execution & Customer service delivery excellence
- Customer-centric and pragmatic attitude. Focus on value delivery and swift execution, while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong communication and management skills. Ability to lead through influence
- Continuous learning and improvement approach
- Ability to live and demonstrate BP Values and Behaviors
- Distinctive analytical skills & great assertiveness
- Independent, target-orientated, efficient and organized working manner
- High flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Self-confident and proper demeanor internally and externally
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and ambitious environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly. There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, excellent retirement benefits, among others!
Up to 25% travel should be expected with this role
This role is not eligible for relocation
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.