We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a Business Insights SME – SAP BPC!
In this role You will:
• Manage all systems administration for SAP BPC
• Create and maintain BPC hierarchies and dimensions
• Create and maintain data manager packages
• Manage SAP BPC during month end close and MI process for Lubricants globally
• Ensure data integrity by performing spot checks on data feed, report and actively manage discrepancies
• Provide assistance and explanation to queries. Liaise with 3rd party service providers, and Business Intelligence (BI) team to resolve technical issues
• Maintain Audit Logging using Web Administration and monitor SAP BPC Admin Tasks
• Coordinate Input Template changes in line with structure or process changes
• Assist in the internal Rolling Forecast and Planning processes from a technical perspective
• Be the lead in coordinating change impacting users related to SAP BPC system
• Maintain SAP BPC Super user network, ensure agenda covers developments and best practice sharing for effective knowledge and resource utilization across the geographic region
We have the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in data process, processes and procedures; with 3 years of analytical skills
• Understanding of and experience with performance management system operation (i.e. SAP BPC, FBW etc.) and MI processes (Actuals, GFO, Plan)
• Power user level knowledge of SAP BPC 11 (creation of complex reports and input templates using EPM or Analysis for Office functionality)
• Systems Administration of SAP BPC (Netweaver) environment or equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience in the operation and managing change preferably in performance management, management information and reporting system infrastructures
• Structured thinking, skilled at investigating data, processes to ensure consistency, propose actions and improvements to system and processes
• Good at spreadsheets, communication and presentation skills
• Experience in a commercial environment solving business problems through impactful use of MI solutions
• Systems Administration of SAP BPC 11.0 and 10.1 (Netweaver) environment
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
• Possibility to join our social communities and networks
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
• Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
• Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• Company laptop
• Phone for private usage
• Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement