Job Family Group:
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a
Business Intelligence Analyst – SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Fixed-Term role for appr. 1,5 year
In this role You will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of systems administration for SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Maintain system integrity between SAP BPC and SAP SAC
- Handle the forecasting process by ensuring the driver-based data is available in SAC in a timely manner
- Support a global Castrol and business supply chain with queries, issues, and questions
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) in finance, SAP SAC including Digital Boardroom and SAP BPC
- Work with the global user community to define and deliver enhancements and improvements to the SAP SAC platform
- Capture information and insights by establishing effective relationships with business partners and other key GBS contributors
- Participate and maintain the SAP SAC Super User network
- Work with the distributed team to understand issues and root cause tackle on automated loads from JDE/SAP to SAP BPC
- Supervise ERP quarterly releases within Nike (SAP)/JDE 9.1 to ensure that there are no issues to automated loads
What You will need to be successful:
- An understanding of, and experience with performance management system operation (i.e. SAP SAC, SAP BPC, Financial Business Warehouse etc.) and MI/Financial processes (Actuals, GFO, Plan)
- Previous experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BPC 11.1 (Standard)
- Good understanding of SAP ERP (PRL, PRK)/ SAP (BW)
- Higher education qualification (a Bachelor's or a Master's degree) in finance / IT related area or equivalent experience (system knowledge) required
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with strong financial knowledge
- Solid experience in performance management, including forecasts, plan, investigating variances and reporting on results
- Attention to detail, data investigation skills, ability to propose actions and improvements to system and processes while ensuring consistency
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
This role is not eligible for relocation
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.