From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
This role will focus on the upkeep, optimization and change management of end-to-end master data business process. A key part of this will be driving data standards and strong data governance to enable data quality improvement. The scope of this role covers data at the point of creation through to its enrichment and consumption within reporting and analytics. It is critical this role is executed collaboratively with other discipline leads within the Data Management function.
Responsible for supporting a wide range of business activities supporting through the development and delivery of the relevant agenda, including performance reporting through various reporting methods to drive business interventions to improve value delivery and using advanced technical capabilities, identify process improvement opportunities, including the development of metrics and reporting to realize improvement potential, and support/manage teams delivering the prioritized initiatives/projects, to help the organization achieve its initiatives.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Business Support Group and advance your career as aKey Accountabilities:
Business Process Expert Vendor!
We have the following requirements:
- Manages (create & maintain) the master data business process design at all levels from concept (master process) down to level 5 detailed process
- Defines, designs and approves deviations to master process designs based upon regional, market or system demands
- Supports operational functions with specialist advice which enables creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) covering level 6+
- Supports IT and service delivery teams during major transformation work advising on business impacts of proposed IT changes
- Manages (create & maintain) documented field level Create, Review, Update, Delete (CRUD) process step documentation for all master processes
- Supports creation of CRUD documentation for agreed local deviations to master process
- Supports definition of the data quality ruleset as part of the CRUD design
- Supports data modelling teams in creating overarching data models which cover the scope of their specialist data domain
- Supports data governance teams with identifying suitable data owners
- Owns the creation, maintenance and upkeep of data standards including valid values, authoritative sources for reference data
- Provides guidance on valid values, mandatory, conditional mandatory and optional field data content and any associated process impacts of non-compliance
- Supports data governance teams with establishment of data quality rules
- Recommends applicability of passive and active data governance approaches in support of data quality
- Supports the design and execution of data quality improvement plans
- Keeps up to date with changes and provides [Customer / Vendor / Finance] domain expertise across all core processes (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R) having sufficient knowledge to provide guidance on associated tertiary sub-processes (e.g. waste oil, site setup)
- Owns the straight-through processing agenda which identifies and co-ordinates the introduction of digital enablement opportunities delivering speed, ease & certainty of data processing
- Defines analytic requirements needed to monitor or expose deficiency in business process design; executes and drives improvements accordingly
- Supports others as an SME in creating requirements for broader analytic consumption
- Takes responsibility for definition and upkeep of business process related work products as part of the data change methodology, championing its value and ensuring its usage across data change projects and initiatives
- Lean/Six Sigma process design
- Relevant (object related) end-to-end core business process (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R, MM, Pricebook) in the context of master data management experience/qualification
- Business analysis & requirements elicitation
- Core systems experience incl. SAP, iBPM, Oracle
- Digital and technology innovation
- Solid understanding of data governance best practice (incl. modelling, ownership, quality & integration)
- Solid understanding of analytics enablement
- Performance management of business process through analytics
- Change lifecycle management experience
- Experience of one or more process documentation technologies (e.g. Aris)
- Persuading and influencing at all levels (strategic to operational execution)
bp Hungary won the Most attractive employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!